Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rja_2009 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2010, 01:43 AM
    Pain Killers
    To make a long story short, my boyfriend, has severe scoliosis and nerve collapsion, well he's in a lot of pain. He would take some medicine if he could but he gave me some of it when I was hurt during volleyball season, and I can't stand watching him in pain. I'm looking for a way to get my boyfriend some pain meds without severely injuring myself. Any bright ideas?? :D
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 3, 2010, 03:33 AM

No bright ideas here. Hardline pain killers are only available by prescription. Hasn't he got a doctor ?

Tick
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 3, 2010, 06:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rja_2009 View Post
    I'm looking for a way to get my boyfriend some pain meds without severely injuring myself.
    What do you mean by this?

Any bright ideas???
    He's going to have to see his doctor. We are not going to tell you how to get pain meds off the street. You have already committed a felony by taking his medication.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2010, 06:07 AM
    To make a long story short, my boyfriend, has severe scoliosis and nerve collapsion, well he's in a lot of pain. He would take some medicine if he could but he gave me some of it when I was hurt during volleyball season, and I can't stand watching him in pain. I'm looking for a way to get my boyfriend some pain meds without severely injuring myself. Any bright ideas???:D
    So from what I can gather from this short message,You are using HIS medications?

And you want to know a way to get more?

Go see a doctor for YOUR needs and don't use his medication.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2010, 08:37 AM

There are no safe or legal means beyond medical prescription, which is often difficult to obtain.

Most physicians are reluctant, and many refuse, to prescribe this class of drug because of the burdensome and intrusive chain of accountability that attaches.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confronting boyfriend about pain killers addiciton [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have only been together for a little over 4 months now. And I knew that he was addicted to pain killers before I ever got serious with him, but I also never knew how bad he was on them. So as time progressed I realized he was taking up to 3-4 pain killers a day. In his past he...

Withdraws from pain killers [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I have been on pain medicine for the last six months. Due to a car accident I got into last year. I just tried to stop using them and starting to feel really bad a friend told me I might be going through withdraws. How long will this last and what can I do for it? I don't want to be on these...

How long do pain killers stay in your system? [ 1 Answers ]

How long do Pain killers stay in your system?

Pain killers [ 1 Answers ]

How long do pain killers stay in your system?

How long do pain killers stay in your system? [ 6 Answers ]

I am needing to know how long Lortabs and Percocets stay in your system.

View more questions Search