Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iamloving Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2013, 08:10 AM
    Pakistani getting divorce in islamic way and Pakistani law.
    I am living aborad and my girl friend living in another country, we fallen in love with each other for 1 year, we did not yet met with each other cause she is married and we don't want to get SIN.

First we have decided to get divorced so that she can get married with me.
    There marriage was by force of family, there was no real love and relation between them even after marriage, later it was proven that her husband simply wanted to get married so that he can use her for VISA and papers of United Kingdom.

I contacted my lawyer in Pakistan, he gave me few list to collect and told me to bring it to him:

1) Wakkah Nama
    2) National id card
    3) Nikkah Nama
    4) Passport size photo

Now my problem is point 2, wakkah nama, what is that exactly? And how do I get this one? I am not myself pakistani I am bangladeshi I don't know anyone in Pakistan and also she can't do it herself.

Can anyone please help us how to get this wakkah nama papers? From Europe/UK??
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 27, 2013, 12:08 PM
    I guess its mean divorce papers. But in islam women don't have right to divorce. Her husband must divorce her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 27, 2013, 07:35 PM
    Women in Islam - Part 10- Divorce ?

Why can't she do it herself? Islam does indeed grant divorce for woman seeking them so what's her problem?

What's left out of this story and if you want to avoid sin, why are you messing with a married female and going through all this crap never even met. What am I missing here except you getting between a married couple and getting her a divorce?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 28, 2013, 07:36 AM
    No, you are not committing any sin. If a person is not happy with marriage hence she/he is not doing justice to his partner, should quit it. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pakistan divorce [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I was born in Pakistan and moved to the USA in 2000. I am a US citizen. I went to Pakistan and got married under pressure. I was treated very badly at that time. The marriage was never consummated. I came back to the USA in a bad state.

If I got married in pakistan , should I get divorce in pakistan ? [ 0 Answers ]

If I would like to get divorce from my husband , what are the procedures? My marriage was in pakistan and in islamic way. Currentl I'm living in hong kong , so I want to know do I need to apply the divocre in pakistan or can get in hong kong by not going to pakistan

The term islamic law is quranic law is incorrect.. [ 1 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum sir.. I'm a student of L.L.B(HONS) under university of London's International programme.This is my final year.. and I have chosen Islamic Law and other three subjects for my finals,the problem is I've went through some of the ISLAMIC LAW questions and their examiner's report,where I...

View more questions Search