Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 27, 2011, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    well gee ...we find something we agree about. I have to warn you .. an informed electorate is less likely to be dependent on the government .
    And less likely to get screwed by the government. More likely to take back their power, and less likely to give it to a crook. More likely to track the crooks down, and make 'em pay, and less likely to just look stupid after a robbery.

More likely to know there own value, and less likely to be assigned value, and told what to do.

All win-win situations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plane full of american soldiers going to iraq but land in mexico and think it iraq [ 2 Answers ]

What is the movie called where there is a plane full of american soldiers that are going to iraq but land in mexico and think it iraq?

Iraq [ 13 Answers ]

Hello: Is the surge working, or is it our pocketbooks? In my view, the only reason the Iraqi's aren't attacking each other (or us) any more is because we're paying them. I don't know. I don't think we've ever won a war this way. I don't think we CAN win a war this way. You do? excon

Iraq: Changes in Attitudes? [ 5 Answers ]

More on the surge... Looks like the facts on the ground in Iraq continue to make headway over the rhetoric. And it looks like the Dems still see progress in Iraq as a bad thing. Aren't we supposed to be on the same side? Haven't the critics been telling us how patriotic they are,...

The Iraq Surge [ 11 Answers ]

I find it interesting that Harry Reid and company would make comments about how "the surge is a failure", that the military leadership is "incompetent" and that we should get out of Iraq, just as all this military progress is being made there. Comments from all comers are appreciated. Elliot

Boyfriend in IRAQ. [ 3 Answers ]

So obviously, my boyfriend is in iraq. This is his second tour. I am looking for idea of things I can send him. Cute ideas, fun idea, good ideas, stupid ideas, fod ideas, drink ideas... lol pretty much anything! I know everyone has something, I think I'm just looking to far into it. Please help me,...

View more questions Search