Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2010, 01:29 PM

He may have financial obligations to you for a period if he earns more than you do, so be sure to consider your needs. Good luck for a better future.
    TLR Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2010, 06:53 PM

Thank you to everyone who replied. This has been an incredibly helpful site. I have never reached out like this before and I am so glad that I did. Everyone's well wishes mean a great deal to me. I have taken all the advice given and will watch out for myself. I can walk away knowing I did my best and always made my husband's happiness and comfort a priority, as I do for everyone that I love. But I do know that I deserve better that what I have been/am getting. I always have a hopeful heart. I am just a little shell shocked from a year that has been rough for most people. I am going for R & R and a fresh perspective for what is sure to be a year of hope and learning. Thanks again. All of you are doing something that really makes a difference in the life of someone who just needs the comfort of objective advice and support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my husband going to leave me? [ 10 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 16 years. I am a jealeous, and insecure person. I have issues with my husbands chosen friendship with another couple. At first I thought the wife would be my friend. But it turns out she is mainly my husbands friend. They both have lots incommon, or at...

Husband does not want to leave [ 3 Answers ]

I started the divorce process on Oct. 3rd. My soon to be ex-h refuses to leave until the divorce is final. Is there anyway I can get him out before then?

Should I leave my husband. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've been married for almost 11 years. I'm hispanic my husband white. Over the past couple of months my husband told me that he did not love me anymore. He told me that he had being building some resentment towards me over the past two years or so but could not find the courage to tell me so....

Should I leave my husband [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been married for almost five years and we are both under 35 we keep on arguing and just being so irritated by each other lately all we do is blame each other and we keep contemplating divorce I think we are both scared of being alone as for me I would like to break up and...

Should I leave My Husband [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 28 and my Husband is 38 we have been married for 7 years. We've been trying for a family for 6 ½ .2 years ago we found out that we will not be able to have children without help. My husband worked a very high stress job that would follow him home. 9 months ago he started a new job with less...

View more questions Search