Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dr1757 Posts: 186, Reputation: 25

Nov 2, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Moving refrigerator
    I have to move a fridge on its side for no more than 20 minutes. How long must it sit upright before all of the fluids have resettled?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2007, 10:47 AM
    I was told to let my fridge sit upright for 24 hours after moving it (had to go at a slant up stairs).
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2007, 08:24 PM
    Dr1757- I agree with 9EMLAND) I'D let it set upright for 24 HRS at least before pluging it in .:: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

If I have to move the refrigerator by lying down on my minivan, what can I do to help the freon?

Refrigerator [ 2 Answers ]

How to you prevent ice cubes from sticking together up In the automatic ice maker basket. Does a freezer have a defrosting unit, like a refrigerator. How does a freezer maintain the same temperature with A defroster?

Refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with my amana msd2756geb refrigerator draining water on the floor when it auto defrosts. Is there a tray for the warter to drain in when the automatic defrost cycle occurs. If there is, I think I am missing the tray. I cannot see a tray on any of the parts lists. Wesley Pearson

Refrigerator [ 9 Answers ]

Is there a way to degrade/destroy a refrigerator to the point of replacement without any truly visible signs of sabotage? I know this sounds crazy, but I need a new refrigerator from the landlord.

Moving a refrigerator? [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know, for sure, if a newer home model (enclosed compressor) refrigerator or freezer can be moved lying on its side? I have been told it won't hurt it if you let it set upright for a period before you plug it in so the coolant will settle back into the bottom of the comrpessor reservoir. I...

View more questions Search