Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simon.zonta Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 05:53 AM
    Find a movie by description?
    There is a girl with mother's chlothes on a lighthouse and make love with a man during her little brodher died drown.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Nov 3, 2011, 02:04 PM
    It kind of shounds like you're talking about the movie Mermaids (1990) - IMDb with Cher and Winona Ryder. In this movie though, it's her little sister that is drowning. She ends up surviving though.
    simon.zonta Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 04:31 PM
    You are an angel.The film I was searching for is Mermaids.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Nov 4, 2011, 10:11 AM
    I'm glad I could help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie titloe with only part of the description of the movie? [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie with an elderly man living in a retirement home telling his life story of how he can't die and he has a pet mouse that he keeps in a shack out back of the retirement home. The mouse also can't die.

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

Find a movie by description [ 0 Answers ]

Ok so the movie might have came out in the 90s or 80s. The plot revolved around this group of men who are out in the middle of the Antarctic and apparently get lost. I think one of the men are wounded and they are either found or find a group of natives. There the men stay and began having...

Find a movie by description [ 0 Answers ]

.. the main character get stock in this small village where youth speaks erraticaly. This "slang" come from watching movies at the local cinema which receive only old and cut up films. The only director of the town (and cameraman) is a crippled.. I've tryied to find it for a long time with no...

View more questions Search