Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamikonye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 10:52 AM
    It will sound crazyyyyyyy
    i.ve been married for 8 years now, and my husband came here 5 years ago, so we have been separated for five years, during those years he didn't want me to work , he wanted me to take care of the kids, it didn't matter at first then it became boarring, he was so controlling, I was not suppose to go out , or go to school, have friends, see my familly, it was terrible after five years I came here with my daughter , since two years that I'm here he keep drinking screeming, and saying all is my fault , he can't make things work because I don't want to follow his rule, I've gone to the police twice but the truth is I have two kids , I wanted things to work, I didn't want him to think I came here to leave him, everyday is its worst, telling me how I can't keep the house clean, I do two job because we pay all the bills fifty fifty, I have to pay the day care of my kids for me to go to work, he is sending messages to his girls friends on face book, he brought a girl home I didn't know she knows him and he told me we need a room mate, when I discovered he sais he don't regret it , when I was back home the said I was have a boy friend, he doesn't want to divorce, because he said he spent his money for five years and he brought me here, I can't afford to pay 2 beds room, the little money I work doesn't allow me to have insurance,. I can't write all I just need to know how to get out, I can't leave him my kids cz he is irresponsible and violent, I can go to police cz I'm scare, I just want to know what the best way for me to do
    If there is somebody who went through this one day I will like to know how the made their ways out
    Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 10:58 AM

I found this --

SAFETY ALERT!

Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear. If you are afraid your internet and/or computer usage might be monitored, please use a safer computer, and/or call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−SAFE(7233).
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 11:44 AM
    You are in an abusive, violent, unsafe environment- so too are your children.

If you think, as you said, that staying with him is the best thing for them, it is not.

Help is a phone call away. Use the phone number Alty posted above this post. Get yourself together, and become educated as to what your resourses are, and then come up with a plan.

To keep your children in this situation is abhorrent. For you to stay and choose to subject them to this, is putting them in harms way.

Time to stop complaining about your situation, and get out and do something about it. Your children should be your first priority, please step up and take care of them, by taking care of yourself.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake2008 View Post
    Use the phone number Alty posted above this post.
    I'm WG.

Let us know somehow you and your chidren are safe.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 02:35 PM
    Sorry Wondergirl. :o
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 02:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake2008 View Post
    Sorry Wondergirl. :o
    *wiping away the tears* Gulp. It's okay, Jake. I'll be fine. Really I will. *wiping more tears* Thanks for your apology.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Aug 12, 2010, 02:33 AM
    OP if you are still living with this Man please know you are in serious danger, so are you're children he is a bully he is an abuser, and any and all abusers can seriously damage not only your health but that of your children, Please do not ignore the posts in this thread, they all want to help you.

Below is a website link you can contact for help it offers advice in 60 languages, so should also cover yours.

Please contact and take notice of what they advise you, do this as soon as you can safely, when your partner is out at work, or similar don't tell him what you're doing, and don't let anyone you aren't sure of know, just go when he's at work, but please go soon.

This is the link.

Info in 60 langauges

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound through head set but speaker sound intact on my HP laptop after replacing hd [ 1 Answers ]

I had to replace my hard drive on my HP laptop and since then I am not getting any sound through my head set while speaker sound remain intact

When I hooked up my surround sound the picture is black and white with sound [ 5 Answers ]

I hooked up all of the cables for my surround sound to my TV. When we turn a movie on we get a black and white screen of the movie which is very clear and the sound. We just don't have any color.

Creative zen microphoto 8gb sound is weird, different noises get in, distorted sound! [ 6 Answers ]

I have a creative zen microphoto 8gb mp3 player that I got used. Everything seems to be working fine except when I start playing music, the sound seems distorted and I hear different noises (not from the song I'm playing). The sound of the song seems distorted, like the singer is singing really...

View more questions Search