Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PandoraScissors Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 01:15 PM
    Ghost movies 1980's
    Okay so I'm not even sure how to describe this movie that well because I watched it when I was younger but I really want to find it.

Okay so this is how much I know. There's this girl I she was driving in a car something happens that causes the car to fly of this bridge so she becomes a ghost I believe it's a comedy 1980's or 1990's.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2010, 05:48 PM

Possibly Susie Q.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Aug 2, 2010, 09:34 AM

Or possibly Beetle Juice (1988)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's cartoon movies [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for tha name of a 1980's cartoon movie.There is a boy in it I believe he lives in a castle.The movie starts like a regular film then as sonn as the boy jumps into a pond on his property the film becomes a cartoon under water.Please help

Children movies in 1980's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, hopefully someone can help.. I was born in 1982 and loved watching this movie as a child so I assuming its from the 80's... I don't remember much but I remember the movie started with a little girl in the house and somehow she ended up on this pretend adventure and there were other details I...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

1980's Showtime/Cinemax Movie (girl, gold, ghost) [ 1 Answers ]

In the mid 80's I watched a movie on Showtime or Cinemax. It was about a young girl who goes down into a secret cave via a fireplace? She discovers gold, and a ghost of a dead girl. Hazy at best about the details. Any ideas?:)

View more questions Search