Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellyjelly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 08:14 PM
    What's the movie where a guy dies and his killer is after his girlfriend
    Its basically like the movie Ghost with Patrick Swayze but it was made like in the year 2005 or something. Also like the book kissed by an angel
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Jul 27, 2010, 08:31 AM

Possibly The Invisible (2007) , they aren't boyfriend and girlfriend though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the movie called about a serial killer couple guy has forsaken tattoo back [ 1 Answers ]

What is the movie called, its about a serial killer couple and the guy has forsaken written across his shoulders and at the end he ends up killing his girlfriend and his sister, its like natraul born killers but its different

An old killer Santa movie that I think had a few short stories in one movie [ 3 Answers ]

Of what I recall, there is a woman in the house with her child. I think the woman killed someone or did something bad... I don't know. Anyway, it's snowing bad and I think the little girl lets Santa in through her bedroom window. He uses an axe and hunts the woman down. I think it may have been...

What's th movie where like this guy goes to prison and he escaped using a little tool [ 1 Answers ]

The tool is a special little tool and he carves the hole out of the wall and he has to crawl threw sewers

What's the name of the movie where the mother dies and comes back to life and becomes [ 2 Answers ]

What's the name of the movie whenthe mother dies and comes back to life and becomes a serial killer and her son knows

Movie with liquid killer [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for name of old black and white movie with the "monster" as a liquid that can go up walls and across ceilings and then drops down on human and kills them.

View more questions Search