Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keisha90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 08:10 AM
    A child hood movie
    I need to know the name of thes movie I remember. It was in the early 90s. It started with this man on a construction site in the forestand they were tearing the trees down. The man wsa listening to a walkman. I don't know what happened but he shrunk and he was walking on his yellow walkman.this fairy found him and they started to like each other. The man and the fairies had to beat the oil that started to take over the construction stuff and tearing down the forest without people.The oil do talk. Some how , the fairies surrounded the oil and turned him into a big tree. I don't remember the ending. Can you help me with this movie?
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Jul 27, 2010, 08:24 AM

FernGully: The Last Rainforest (1992)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a bad energy follow you from child hood to ault hood?. [ 2 Answers ]

Can a bad energy follow you from a child into adult hood almost un-noticed except for mild occurrences and extreme energy draining?I have had bad luck, crazy dreams and can't help but think it has something to do with this. No one around me believes so it makes me think I might be crazy sometimes.

Left eye less power from child hood onwards [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, From childhood onwards I have very less power (vision)& black ball also not moving on my left eye.but I have very good power in right eye ,I went two, three doctors they said this problem can not be solved. Get me the details.

Movie where robin hood battles lucifer? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie around 1990. Robin hood and his merry men are in a detective role, discovering a murdered man had a written pact with the devil. A coven of heretical women posing as nuns summon Lucifer who has blue skin. Wikipedia's listing of robin hood films doesn't have it.

1969 wizard riding mowers,and a long child hood story [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find information and pictures of these 2 mowers I got when I was a kid.my step mom was a and took them to a scrap yard thinking she'd get money for the metal.ended up getting like $4.00 for both! I got these when I was 10 and got them running,put all my money that I earned from cutting...

Replacing Cooking Hood with Microwave/Hood Combo [ 2 Answers ]

The hood is presently hardwired. How do I turn this into a socket for the microwave?

View more questions Search