Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quick_boy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 11:53 PM
    Girlfriend trouble
    My girlfriend broke up with me couple of weeks ago , I tried fighting for her but it didn't work . So I cut ties with her and haven't talked to her, 2 day thou she emails me and asks me how I'm doing and what did I do in the weekend? I replied but only really short. What do I do? I love her 2 bits
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2009, 12:02 AM
    You stay NC -which means no contact whatsoever. No replies to emails texts etc. Read the stickies at the top of th relationship page-lots of good advice there.

Nov 2, 2009, 02:49 AM
    Yea its hard though I really like her,
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2009, 03:04 AM
    It is hard but believe it does get better once you ve struggled through the first weeks. Keep as busy as you can see family and friends-do the things that make you feel good.
    Physical activities also help so go to the gym or do any sports that you like.
    One day at the time.

Nov 2, 2009, 03:19 AM
    Do u reken theeres a chance of getting back with her?
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2009, 03:27 AM
    I can't tell you that because no one knows that. I understand you re hurting and Im sorry for your pain.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 2, 2009, 06:04 AM
    You need to be patient with yourself. Give yourself more time to heal. There's no magic potion for instant results, only time.

As for getting her back, you shouldn't even be thinking about that at this point. Focus on healing. Once you've healed, you will be in a better position to think about what the next step is.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 2, 2009, 07:29 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...lk-303157.html

Hate to be the bad guy and delete your posts for chat/text.

You really will have a hard time until you adjust to this break up. Read the stickies at the beginning of this post.

There is a link in my signature.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2009, 08:56 AM

You need to stick with NC, as it is the best way to get better and let your heart heal. Even little chat can provide false hope to you and that's the worst thing for you right now.

Nov 3, 2009, 09:00 PM

I said goobye to her 2 day. Then she emails and says she not going 2 say goobye to me
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2009, 03:56 AM

Then you leave it at that-you said goodbye-dont reply to her email.

Nov 9, 2009, 04:35 PM

My ex has now hooked up with this guy and has pictures on Facebook 2 prove it to me? What do I do? I really wnt her back I text her the other day said how I kared so much for her and I adorded her and that I made time and effort for the relationship but she cldnt. She never text back?
    supermannnnnn Posts: 62, Reputation: 9

Nov 9, 2009, 04:52 PM

Quick_boy.

Every single time you contact her, be it through calls, emails, Facebook, myspace, text, fax, whatever, you RESET EVERYTHING.

All the hurt you already went through, you will go through again because you spoke with her.

Delete her off your FACEBOOK so you won't see that other guy!

Picture to yourself that she is already having sex with that other guy if it helps you forget about her.

She's GONE MAN! She has pictures to prove it on Facebook!

She's GONE! Accept it like a man! You were man enough to get together with her, now be man enough to walk away and never look back.

That's what MEN DO.

Sorry for sounding harsh and I know this is not what you want to hear. But I'm telling you the truth.

You need to move on and NEVER EVER contact her again.

Remember this though. If you listen to us and apply NC, one day she might call you. But you must NOT fall for that trap and pick up the phone. If you do, you messed up again.

She will probably call you for emotional support. If you provide that in HER TERMS, when She's NEEDS IT, you will now be her instrument.

She will pull you out and PLAY WITH YOU WHENEVER SHE WANTS! Then she will DUMP you and put you back WHENEVER SHE WANTS.

She will have took your manhood away. PLease don't let that happen.

*** You need to better yourself as a MAN. Learn new skills, WORKOUT, learn to dance, join a group, go out with friends, WORKOUT some more, buy new clothes... Do anything to occupy your time and forget about her. TRUST ME.. This part is very important.

After all this, you will have done 2 things.

1) bettered yourself as a man. You will stand taller and with more confidence. Females see that in an instant! You will attract more females! You will feel good about yourself. You will project a POSITIVE , confident aura.

2) You will have turn the tables on your (EX). She will question what she lost... ( this is only if she wants you back ) ( she might not care and move on for good )

Either way, you win.

Nov 9, 2009, 05:06 PM

Cheers thanks man , just really hard aye . She was like a soul mate
    supermannnnnn Posts: 62, Reputation: 9

Nov 9, 2009, 05:08 PM

Good Luck Quick_Boy...

Time will heal it my man.

And if you follow the above, you'll come out on top.
    jamiepie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 05:48 PM

Sounds to me like she is keeping you on the back burner. She doesn't want to completely write you off in case someone else doesn't come along. If you don't have contact with her it will drive her insane. Especially if she hears that your doing good and moving on. She wants you to want her, every girl just about loves the feeling of knowing that you can have someone anytime you want them. So if you make her think different than there is a good chance she will wake up and see what she is missing out on. Good luck to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guy trouble, AGAIN [ 9 Answers ]

A few of you have seen and answered my problems before. When it comes to guys; I'm hopeless!:rolleyes::confused: Same guy, new problem. I asked him in a note to be my friend. A week later he responded yes! Then I answered with some questions and stuff. He hasn't answered, that was a few months ago....

Ear Trouble [ 4 Answers ]

My dog has been scratching her ears for the last couple of weeks. So I got her some ear mite medicine, and followed the directions to the tee. Only problem is that she still scratches them till thet bleed. They are tick and flea free and if the mite medicine worked mite free. Anyone got any idea...

Boy trouble! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I totally like this boy and he totally likes me and the other night, when he asked me out I had to say no. I'm only 13 and everybody else in my grade dates but the guy I like hates my best friends because they hate him! I'm so sad, but it goes away when he gives me the secretive smile, and...

I'm in trouble [ 2 Answers ]

Well here I go. I asked this girl named stephanie to homecoming about 2 weeks ago. In The beginning we decided that we would go as friends. Everything between her and me seemed to be absolutely fine. Until the football game. This kid was all over her and she was all over him. Everyone kept on...

View more questions Search