Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dr1757 Posts: 186, Reputation: 25

May 1, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Homer Pop srinkler head needs adjustment
    I have a rotary sprinkler head in my yard that needs adjustment (it's gushing water instead of spraying). It apparently takes a special tool to make an adjustment but I have no idea where to get one. Brand name on the head is "Homer Pop".

Does anyone know where to find a tool?

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Belt adjustment [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 27" Noma/Murray snow blower. How do I adjust the belt for the auger. It slips and will not propel the snow out of the discharge chute.

Shower head leaking from bottom of head [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new hand held shower head and I put a washer into the wall part and stopped it from coming out of there but now the water sprays out of the bottom of the head instead of coming out of the actual head

Valves Adjustment [ 1 Answers ]

I need help on adjusting valves, step by step. Does someone have a good website that would give me this information. Thanks Draincrow

Valve adjustment 16.5 I/c o/v [ 3 Answers ]

Model 310707 code 020518ze type 0137-e1 what is the valve adjustments on this engine

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.