Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigBob69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Need artists name or painting title
    I once rented a fine art surreal print from my local library. At first it appears to be a mans face on a light blue background. On closer inspection it is in fact perhaps 6 or 7 angels, with their wings and bodies making up what appear to be the facial features.
    It is definitely not a Dali. I would appreciate if anyone knows the name of the painting, or the artist.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
    BigBob69
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Oct 7, 2008, 10:35 AM

Do you have a picture of it, that would really help :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know what to charge for interior painting and drywall finishing and painting [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know what to charge per square foot to prime and to finish coat new drywall? I am bidding to paint interior walls and ceilings in a new house. One coat primer and one coat finish. Both coats will be sprayed and backrolled. What is an average rate to charge per foot for each coat?

Must find this painting. Title unknown! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am desperate to find a painting that I loved years ago in my Art Appreciation class, but I do not know the official title OR artist. I will describe the painting and if ANYBODY could help lead me into a direction, I'd greatly appreciate it! I've googled myself to death looking...

Song title and artists [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the artist that sings "Guys like me"?

Artists Name [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone tell me who recorded the track called CENTREFOLD. Many thank TicTac:)

View more questions Search