Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RPVega Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Jun 19, 2013, 10:21 AM
    Why PacMan download doesn't work?
    June 19, 2013

I downloaded the game PacMan from the Internet, but it doesn't seem to work. When I try to start the PacMan software, all I get is a black computer screen and I briefly hear some PacMan noises. I did everything the website from which I downloaded the program said to do: update my graphics drivers from the Intel website. And I still get the same thing: a black computer screen, etc. What gives?
    fredric Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2013, 06:31 AM
    You should be careful of those direct download, sometimes they contain a virus or something completely different. Check the files with an anti virus software. If it's a valid file and still doesn't work, it might just not compatible with your PC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What doesn't download anything [ 2 Answers ]

I download it it says keep or discard I clicked keep and it said interrupted

Twitter registration download doesn't seem right [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to sign up for TWITTER by going to twitter.com on the internet using my home PC. The first thing that happens is that it wants me to download a file. This just doesn't seem right. What is the procedure for registering with twitter? Thanks

MY camera Doesn't Download [ 1 Answers ]

My Digital Camera is a cheap Traveler Brand. It's Traveler DV 5060. I used to download on my computer( a Compaq Presario CQ50) My computer is less then a year old, and my camera is two years old. It won't download and I've tried everything I can think of, so Any help would be welcome( I am not...

Ceiling fan doesn't shut off pull chain doesn'work [ 1 Answers ]

Pull chain does not work fan cannot be shut off.pull chain is the only way to turn fan on or off

Computer doesn't support to download [ 1 Answers ]

HELLO! I want help from u. that my computer doesn't download anything from internet. Whether it is songs,videos etc. 2 days ago I deleted my history and temporary files. And then this problem held. Now please you help me as soon as possible?

View more questions Search