Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rainygirl111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 09:19 PM
    Clown painting seems to be done by jantz
    I have a painting it is a clown that seems to have a pig on a plate in front of him it is signed jantz with a 76 under it does anybody know who might have done this painting please help I'm frantic trying to find who might be the painter of the art thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Who painted this picture? Can't make out if signing is date or name. Maybe Jantz? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all need some help... trying to find information on this painting anyhelp would be much appreciated. I believe that's the verrazzano bridge in the background. I was given the picture by a man in Staten island, ny, after cleaning his fathers garage out when he had past on. It's a nice size ...

E w topman clown painting [ 0 Answers ]

Upside down clown with balloon oil painting by E W Topman

Feminists in a clown suit [ 77 Answers ]

Three icons of feminism have penned an op-ed saying the FCC should get rid of Limbaugh. Jane Fonda, Robin Morgan, and Gloria Steinem have united - like freedom-loving tolerant liberals everywhere - to silence Rush. I'm sure it escapes them that they're exercising their first amendments to deny...

Who Painted This Clown? [ 9 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of the artist who painted this clown. It was done in the 1950 I believe.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.