Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Betsy Mae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 01:53 PM
    Family Law
    My husband had an affair for a year with an unmarried woman and I want to know if there is a way I can take her to court and press charges?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 4, 2007, 05:16 PM
    While some states still have adultry laws on the books, most have been found to be unconstitutional. ( state will not look behind close doors as to what a two people are doing in the bed room)

Have you filed for divorce ? And of course if you press charges on her , if even possible, he would have to be charged also, since he also had an affair.

Get your divorce and move on with your life, trying to get even and keeping hate in your heart will not ever do you any good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family Law [ 8 Answers ]

Do I Have Any Rights If I Been Fooled For 7 Yrs As A Father And Then Come To Find Out That I Am Not The Father Through A Dna Test?

Family Law [ 2 Answers ]

How do you describe an unfit mother?

Family law [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to ask if after a teen 16 years of age moves out if the parents still have to support their teen with money? (kinda like paying child support)eg.money for dental,doctor,prescriptions,school supplies etc... :confused:

Family Law [ 3 Answers ]

What is the child support guidelines in North Carolina if the custodial parent lives in New York with the child (18 y/o in college) and the non-custodial parent resides in North Carolina?

View more questions Search