Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2024, 02:44 PM
    Slovakia
    Flashback 5 days ago

Peter Kotlár, the Slovak Government Plenipotentiary for the COVID-19 pandemic, informed that Slovakia would not support the current version of the new pandemic treaty or the draft amendment to the International Health Regulations. The Health Ministry noted that it would not support any documents weakening Slovakia's position as a sovereign state. Kotlár also had a meeting with WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus who stated that he respected the decision of the Slovak Republic, but also encouraged the search for possible ways to reach an agreement.
    Representatives of the 194 WHO member countries have been meeting in Geneva since 29 April to seek consensus on a draft treaty on the prevention, preparation, and response to future pandemics.

Slovakia will not support new pandemic treaty - News - Rádio RSI English (rtvs.sk)

Today

Slovakia’s Prime Minister Robert Fico is “fighting for his life” in hospital, a government official warned Wednesday, after he was shot five times in an assassination attempt.
    Robert Fico: Slovakia’s prime minister ‘fighting for his life’ after being shot multiple times | CNN
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 15, 2024, 07:53 PM
    Looks terribly suspicious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An slovakia and born my baby in ireland?1wk ago is my baby irish [ 1 Answers ]

I am slovakia and I have lived in ireland for 2years , can my son get irish citizen or slovakia citizen if I deliver my baby in 2months time in ireland

View more questions Search