Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zora123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2014, 08:38 AM
    Who my baby father?
    I had sex with my ex January 31,2012 and then I had sex with him again February8,2012. Then I had sex with my friend February 10,2012. My due date was October 27 2012 so which one them is my baby father?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 16, 2014, 08:47 AM
    Yep...it could be either one. You will need a DNA test to be sure.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 16, 2014, 09:38 AM
    You need a DNA test done that requires a sample from both.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 19, 2014, 06:24 AM
    If you have had multiple partners during a single cycle than any one of them can be the father. There could be enough irregularities with your cycle, i.e. when you ovulate and how long the sperm stay in a warm inviting place like your uterus, that either could be the father. So as was said you will need to get a DNA test.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2014, 06:46 AM
    I'm with everyone else... Tell both guys now (put it off and you will be sure to make them both hostile, nobody likes being lied to), and you will have to have a DNA test done after the birth to find out who the lucky man is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is the father of the baby [ 1 Answers ]

Help please. On April 4,5,6,9,11,12,13,11,18-21 Had sex but I use vaginal contraceptive inserts, on the 11th I didn’t use any and my partner Josue ejaculated inside. 24 hrs later I drank the Plan B pill for 2 days. On May 11th-got bck w/ex-boyfriend Ramond which we still together and we have been...

Should I have an abortion if the father of the baby is old enough to be my father? [ 9 Answers ]

I have an older guy that I might be pregnant by but he doesn't know that I might be pregnant and if he finds out he will not like it,he has stated to me that if I ever got pregnant by him that he would push me down the stairs and make sure that I lose the unborn child. He doesn't care that he is...

My baby moms mother and father won't let me see my baby what do I do [ 3 Answers ]

Were both 18 I go to college in Indiana I have a job she doesn't

Unmarried, father of my baby wants his surname for the baby [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am residing in the Philippines. I am presently one month pregnant. The father of my baby wants his surname for the baby but the problem is we are unmarried. And he will be leaving the country in few days from now. I certainly know that he will not be here in the Philippines when I deliver...

Who father my baby [ 6 Answers ]

I was told by my doc that I was concevied on the 20 I made a mistake I had intercourse wit 2 people well me and my ex had intercourse 12-16 I had intercourse wit the other person 18 and around the 23 who was most likey to get me pregnant

View more questions Search