Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jahanvi18 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2014, 08:29 PM
    Pregnancy and contraceptives
    When is the safest time for copulation without getting pregnant if you are not using any birth control method ?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 31, 2014, 08:48 PM
    None. No safest time. If you don't want to get pregnant, abstain or use birth control.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2014, 05:10 AM
    WHY? Look at a large enough random group of women that have children... and you wiill find women in it that have gotten pregnant during every day of a cycle including their period.

And quite a few of them that got pregnant while using birth control.

You don't have unprotected sex unless you WANT to become a parent as a result. It really IS that simple.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 1, 2014, 08:50 PM
    There really is not. You can pick times that have lower chance.

There are many good forms of birth control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contraceptives and Antibiotics [ 1 Answers ]

If I'm taking Norgestimate And Ethinyl Estradiol, a contraceptive, and minocycline for my acne (100 mg), is there a heightened possibility that the contraceptives will fail and I could get pregnant if having sex? If so, by how much percent is that chance increased?

Did the contraceptives not work at all? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 20 year old girl.I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 17th of March.Later I too Unwanted 72 pill on the evening of the 19th of March.A week later,I had protected sex with him yesterday i.e. 24th of March. Everything went fine until the condom ripped apart while he was inside me and...

Old foms of contraceptives [ 2 Answers ]

Well I did'nt know where to ask this question. I'm writing a compare and contrast paper on contraceptives from now and the old ones, I don't know if that made sense? But well if anyone knows and could help me? Thank you very much :)

Oral contraceptives [ 4 Answers ]

I use oral contraceptives 21days for 7months,one of my friend said her doctor said u should break body after use these tablet for 6months,means use pills for 6months,break for 6months & start after 6monthbreak again,can u help me.

View more questions Search