Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sruchti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2014, 06:43 PM
    Fingernail clippings and alcohol testing
    How much do alcohol do you have to consume for it to show up in fingernail samples?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2014, 07:40 PM
    Why do you need to know? And exactly what is the testing for. It does matter why the test is being run.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol in nail clippings [ 6 Answers ]

I took a 5 panel drug test +etg. They only took nail clippings. I'm concerned about the alcohol use showing in my nail samples. I drank like 5 times in the past 6 months only like 2 beers each time and one time actually got drunk. Will this show in my nail clippings?

Alcohol testing [ 0 Answers ]

I drunk one 24ounce beer and a 18ounce I started drinking at around 11oclock and stopped at 1:30am will it show on my urine test at 3oclock on Thursday?today is wed nigth and I'm a housekeeper will vinegar with water help me clean

Alcohol testing [ 0 Answers ]

If I had 7 vodka and koolaid drinks on Tuesday and have to take an EtG urine on Friday will it show up in the urine. Please help

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search