Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ynssm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2014, 09:57 PM
    Acne
    If I have post inflammatory hyper pigmentation from acne, should I apply vitamin e oil too reduce because I am already putting on Epiduo, the doctor's orders.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 6, 2014, 08:04 AM
    I am not sure that vitamin E will help with this, but it can't hinder it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acne [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I had horrible acne for years and tried absolutely everything! I finally got on Accutane which helped a lot. I stopped taking Accutane on November 27th 2012! I Recently started breaking out again and I am absolutely terrified my face will get bad again. I need help and answers on what to do....

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

ACNE problems! And rash from acne cream! [ 1 Answers ]

So, now, it's been a week that I'm waiting for my skin to heal, but it's still not getting any better. I've used an acne cream that was prescribed by my doctor (5% benzoyl peroxide) and spread it over my face. (I know.. that was just a very stupid thing) Then after 2 days, my face literally burned!...

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

View more questions Search