Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonesr5493 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2014, 12:51 AM
    How do I apply a collegen crystal facial mask?
    I got a trial collegen crystal facial mask, with no instructions on how to apply or how long should the mask stay on my face. Can you help me?

Check out some similar questions!

Puppet movie with a crystal (not the dark crystal) [ 1 Answers ]

I've been searching for this movie for about 10 years now. It has these creatures that live underground and have multiple classes. There is a crystal/diamond that acts as their sun. It starts to dim and must be recharged in the world above in the sunlight. A digger steals the crystal to charge it...

Do you know how to remove server from Crystal clusters (how to add server to Crystal [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know how to remove server from Crystal clusters (how to add server to Crystal clusters)

Suggest for a facial cleanser, moisturizer, toner and mask for oily skin. [ 1 Answers ]

I have combination to oily skin. Not that much problem with acne. I just need a good skin care regimen for oily skin, my skin tends to get more oils from mid noon.. I am using now neutrogena products as deep clean facial cleanser, sensitive skin solution cleansing wash for oily skin, healthy skin...

SK-II The Facial Whitening Mask [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Guys, Has anyone used this SK-II facial whitening mask? If so, how well did it work? I want to buy it, but my skin is really sensitive. I don't know enough about the chemical make up to make a judgment on it. I hear its kind of concentrated, so I am concerned if anyone else had some troubles...

Face mask right after facial sauna! [ 2 Answers ]

I've normal to dry skin... I don't have any idea which mask I should appy right after the facial sauna... guide me... Thanx.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.