Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Callum Xavier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2014, 10:44 AM
    After winterizing our concrete pool the water has drained out of it. What do we do?
    We have called the company who closed our pool. They said to fill the pool back up. They said if frost gets into the concrete it will crack, as the water acts as insulation. However... is this not counter-intuitive... as the water will just drain out again?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2014, 11:11 AM
    I would guess a broken drain line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Winterizing empty above ground pool [ 0 Answers ]

We had a leak in our above ground pool and emptied it. Now how do we winterize it, and keep the debris out of the pool? Any suggestions on how to keep the cover it now? Thanks.

Puddle of water on concrete beside an above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

Was thinking this may be condensation. Since above ground pools are usually on the ground and we don't realize how much they do condensate I was just wondering. My pool is on 6 inches of concrete could this puddle on the low side of the concrete be a small leak or condensation? The puddle never...

Drained my Vinyl-lined Pool, Is there still hope? [ 1 Answers ]

My pool is a fairly standard 16 x 32 rectangle with 4' radius corners and 8' molded plastic/fiberglass steps in the shallow end. After 14 years, I decided to drain :eek: my vinyl-lined pool this year. It was uncovered over the fall & winter, was full of leaves and algae, and it seemed like a good...

View more questions Search