Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cesyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2013, 04:04 PM
    Power drill ask me
    What is a correct min-max power drill power rating for uses of Concrete and Steel drilling... and what brands and models would be recommended?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2013, 06:00 PM
    Battery or corded. Really different drills as a concrete drill usually has an impact function. If you are planning heavy work, go corded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obama: Drill, Brazil, Drill! [ 11 Answers ]

Words fail me...

Drill baby drill [ 13 Answers ]

Remember when candidate Obama campaigned against off shore oil drilling ? The Early Word: Drill, Obama, Drill - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com And another one's gone ;another one bites the dust.....(Queen) Under the President's new plan 167 million acres of the Atlantic coast, would be...

What kind of power drill do I need? [ 5 Answers ]

I have redwood decking that is screwed down around a redwood hottub. I need to remove the decking. I tried to unscrew the screws on reverse mode with a Black and Decker 3.5 amp power hand drill. The screws don't budge. Do I need more power? What kind of hand drill would do the job?

What kind of drill do I need to use to drill holes for 1 1/2" pvc plumbing. [ 6 Answers ]

I'm running 1 1/2" pvc for a basement bathroom vanity and a wet bar. Do I need to get a Forstner bit or is just a regular hole saw best for drilling my 2x6 wall studs? Also, is 2" the correct size, or should I go to 2 1/8" or 2 1/4".

Cordless Drill power options [ 9 Answers ]

What is the difference between a 1/2" and 3/8" cordless power drill? Does one have more power than the other, or do they hold different size bits? Which tool would be better to have for average, around the house improvement projects? Not talking about major construction work here. Also, what...

View more questions Search