Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrazyJragon Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

Aug 13, 2013, 05:37 AM
    Will I pass an ETG test after drinking all weekend. Testing Tuesday
    This one is for Dr Bill! I'm 28yr old female, 180lbs 5'5". I drank Thursday from 8:30pm - 2am -- 2 beers, a quarter of a fifth & 4 shots (larger than your standard). Friday I drank 2 pina coladas & 5 beers from 12pm-12am. Saturday I drank 2 beers & 3 shots from 3pm-ish until 11pm. I took my test today, Tuesday, at 7:45am. I really hope I pass :(
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2013, 05:40 AM
    Probibly not... but that's the risk of drinking when you aren't supposed to be.

Everything anyone would say is just a guess and the only thing that counts is what the lab results are.

Incidentally... Dr. Bill is no longer posting at this site or any other.

Aug 13, 2013, 05:59 AM
    I haven't drank at all & I wanted to enjoy myself for the 2yr mark of my dads death, excuse me. Well then I would like someone who can answer that has some medical background, not someone preaching.
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2013, 07:00 AM
    The Terms of Service for this site prohibit helping anyone cheat or beat a test..

And if you follow the rules and the law... you would never have to worry about passing a test.

Aug 13, 2013, 10:34 AM
    Nothing in my question asks how to BEAT the test. It asks if I might pass.
    Get a life
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2013, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJragon View Post
    Nothing in my question asks how to BEAT the test. It asks if I might pass.
    Get a life
    Its about being rude and disrespectful. Get it yet?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 13, 2013, 10:39 AM
    You most likely will not pass.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 13, 2013, 10:57 AM
    It is possible that you could pass as I have heard of it happening when you would think it shouldn't but it's highly likely that you will fail this one.
    azula18 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2013, 10:18 PM
    I think you are definitely on the borderline. About 40/60, and not in your favor. If you flushed, and you could have put it off until the evening, your chances would have been better.

Aug 18, 2013, 12:15 PM
    I took a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar the day before & I drink between 1-2 gallons of water a day normally. I have not heard anything back about it. I don't know how they go about it if you do fail so I really don't know if I am OK or not.
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2013, 12:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJragon View Post
    I took a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar the day before & I drink between 1-2 gallons of water a day normally. I have not heard anything back about it. I dont know how they go about it if you do fail so I really dont know if I am ok or not.
    You are going to fail... unless you live and work in 120 F temperatures where you sweat that much water a day through your skin... you will fail on a dilution.
    2 gallons of water through your kidneys WILL screw up your body chemistry. In fact unless you sweat it out... that much water every day will eventually kill you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How soon could I pass an EtG test after drinking five 4.2% beers? [ 8 Answers ]

I am a girl who weighs approximately 130 lbs and am 5'4. This was over approximately 4 hours. If I were given a test at 100ng/ml (I'm not sure if this is the actual cut off but apparently it is the lowest) how soon could I pass it?

Can I pass an EtG test after drinking 12 to 15 [ 3 Answers ]

I drank 12 to15 drinks from 8:00pm to2:00am I have a EtG test in approximately 65to70 hours. I'm 5"7 145lbs. Age 29. With a mildly fast metabolism. I've been drinking lots of water. And the company that is testing me says they have a high cut-off. But didn't give the ng.

Will I pass an EtG test after drinking 12 beers [ 10 Answers ]

I drank twelve beers from noon until 730 on Sunday and took the EtG urine test at 5 pm on Monday, on Monday morning I worked out pretty hard as I always do and drank a good amount of water throughout the day urinating frequently prior to the test, also by eleven oclock on Sunday night I was already...

Can I pass an EtG test on Monday if I drank on Tuesday [ 5 Answers ]

I drank about 7-8 shots on Tuesday,at about 4-30 pm. I have to take an EtG test on the following Monday at 5,(which is today), do you think I will pass the test?

View more questions Search