Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bdb123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2013, 10:01 PM
    EtG testing
    I was arrested for a OWI. I drank a beer on Wednesday, and took some sips from a beer on Friday. I went out of town on Satuday, Then took a pee test on Monday. Do you think my Probation officer used the ETG? If he did, do you think I will pass?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2013, 10:15 AM
    I would be guessing - if you are on probation, not allowed to drink, you are playing around and drinking, sooner or later you're going to get a surprise test and fail. It's the law of averages.

Probably better now rather than later.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG testing [ 1 Answers ]

I am on probation and had one O'Douls on Saturday at 2 PM. I just had an ETG test done this morning, Tuesday at 8 AM. Will I test positive? I have drank a lot of water since then and juices.

ETG Testing [ 10 Answers ]

I drank Saturday night until around 12:30 a.m. I may have an ETG test Wednesday morning at 7:00 a.m. I am 5'0 tall/130 pounds. I drank 3 22 ounce beers and 5 wine coolers. What are my odds of passing an ETG? I am an active individual.

EtG testing [ 1 Answers ]

I drink beer every day.I have to take a EtG test.how long before the alcohol leaves my system,so it will not be detected?

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search