Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vicky1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2013, 09:57 PM
    I have a probation in CA can I get a license in other state? Help!
    I have a probation in California for driving without license I can't get a license here cause I don't have SSN but I plan to move to Washington state to apply for a license there I will have any problem? They give me a license if I have a probation in California? They will know about the probation? I'm so worry and confuse any answer it would help thank you in advance...
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 17, 2013, 10:01 PM
    If you can't get a license in California, you won't be able to get one in Washington either.
    Vicky1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 10:40 AM
    [QUOTE=odinn7;3509476]If you can't get a license in California, you won't be able to get one in Washington either.
    I can't apply in California for a license because I don't have a SSN but in Washington state you can apply there and get a license with a tax I'd number.. My concern is if they let me apply in Washington state when I have a probation in California?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got ticket for driving without a license while on probation [ 3 Answers ]

Got ticket for driving with out a license while in probation first violation what can happened in court?

Can I change my California CDL license to New York State CDL license? Help me! [ 2 Answers ]

Can I change my California cdl license to newyork state cdl license help me

Driver's license from a state, live in another state, work in a different one [ 8 Answers ]

I just moved from MI to NYC but I will start work in NJ. Is the lease that I started for a place in NYC enough to prove my NY residency? Or do I have to also change my driver's license (which currently is from MI)? I am basically trying to figure out how to avoid having MI taxes still deducted...

How can I get my handgun license in nyc while on probation? [ 12 Answers ]

"I was arrested when I was 15 years old for assault in the 1st degree, I went to court and the judge gave me 5 yrs probation as youth offender. I'm 21 years old now with 2 more years to go... I want to know can I still get my firearm permit in nyc while on probation?

View more questions Search