Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sassytino2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2013, 06:13 PM
    How to sprain an ankle
    So I'm doing a chapter book and my character sprains her ankle. Give me some ideas of how to so I can decide. No solutions to her spraining her ankle. Do steps also on the comment if u like, want to make my book interesting. THX! XD
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2013, 06:14 PM
    Tell us more about this character. Is she into sports and active, or a stay-at-home person who loves video games? What opportunities does she have to sprain her ankle?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 7, 2013, 08:46 AM
    A little more information would be nice. Not suggest that you are but a lot of people asking this question what to how so that they can do it to get out of a physical activity or some such.

A sprain is a stretching and/or tearing of a ligament. Hyper extension is a leading cause. Google will help you a lot here.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 7, 2013, 09:00 AM
    It amazes me how often we see this question here... and I find it hard to believe that everyone uses the same excuse.

Why would anyone want to sprain their ankle? Just do what's required of you and forget about hurting yourself to get out of it.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 7, 2013, 09:39 AM
    Math is hard. Let's go shopping. Kind of sums it up.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 7, 2013, 10:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    Math is hard. Let's go shopping. Kinda sums it up.
    That's what I did years ago when I tutored Tina, an eighth grader. She hated math until she realized knowing how to add and subtract etc. and count change would help her shop for makeup and clothes. I created a bank for her and a checking account that she had to keep up and balance and also brought in real money, then "opened up" pictorial mall shops that we cut out of Sunday ad flyers where she could "shop." Her apathy turned into greed. She probably owns Macy's now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you sprain your ankle easily? [ 14 Answers ]

I really need to know! I am doing a stupid science project and I have to know 30 "reasonable" ways to sprain your ankle. Help fast!!

Did I sprain my ankle? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a teenager and last weekend I had a all weekend volleyball tournament (Sat.-Sun.) and in the first game of the first match I was in front row and I was at the 10 foot line ready to spike but the setter set up someone else so I 'ran' up to the net to block and when I got there I just didn't...

How do you sprain your ankle? [ 7 Answers ]

How do you sprain an ankle without it hurting? I want it to be what could happen easily within something everyone does everyday. Explain how it works. THANKS AND RESPOND QUICKLY

Did I break my ankle or did I just sprain my ankle? [ 19 Answers ]

At my school we went on a field trip to clean up a giant nature park ( it's an small island) long story short I triped on a rock (super smooth I know) and I heard a little crack or a pop I could really tell but then my ankle got kind of swollen and it hurt to walk so I had to use one of my friends...

View more questions Search