Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yemon2102 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2013, 08:29 PM
    Very Scared I have uterine or ovarian cancer..
    Hello. I am 35 yr old female. One year ago may 2012, I became pregnant, had an U/S looked fine at 7 weeks. Had a second U/S at 9 weeks, and the pregnancy had ceased, and had to take a pill to complete my miscarriage. The following year, every period has been normal, last for 5 days every 26 to 28 days. Then one month ago, I was late, in April of 2013, took a test and said I was pregnant. Prob about 4 weeks and 3 days.

I made a doctor apt, for a few days later, but before I could get there, I started bleeding, like my period started. So I went to ER, my HCG was only at a 4, and they said I was miscarrying, but so early, they said most girls would never had even known they were pregnant. So I went on to bleed, or about 6 days. Period was almost normal, being heavy for 3 days, and light for the last three. normally mine are exactly 5 days. 2 heavy, 3rd mid level bleeding, and last 2 are always very light, barely any blood.

So now, about 19 days after my last Miscarriage/ period, I started to have an achy cramping feeling in my uterus/ovaries... I got worried, because I never have that before my period, only on the day I start. So I made a doctor apt. On the day of my doctor apt, was the 27th day after my last period/miscarriage.. I started my period on this day, like normal, but am concerned about the aching in my uterus for the whole week before it started!

During my period this time, it seemed pretty normal. Maybe the blood was more brown at first, which is not quite norm for me. The first two days were very heavy, clotting, etc.. On the 5th day, which is usually when I am super scant with blood, its still pretty prominent, and even a few clots, which is not normal. So here it is day five, I'm feeling that achy feeling in my uterus, which I usually only have on day 1 and 2, and heavier bleeding than normal, and I'm in a total panic!!

I already had tons of bloodwork done ( no results yet) but they tested my cbc, hormone levels, pap, bacteria, and any std's.. and had an ultrasound on my uterus ( no result yet) but the tech of course didn't tell me anything while she did it, but did say " I'm sure you don't have anything serious going one, after I told her I was worried it was super serious.."..

I am wondering why all of a sudden after a miscarriage at 4 weeks and 3 days, my uterus is aching and hurting when normally is feels fine, and I am sooo scared I have uterine cancer, or endometrial cancer, or ovarian cancer now.. I am in such a panic, thinking I could be dying, or losing my uterus, I haven't been able to leave my room for the past 4 days, waiting for my results, and my life has now been on hold..

Check out some similar questions!

Uterine cancer [ 0 Answers ]

When I was 26 years old I bleed too much, I was diagnosed of having a thick lining uterus.So the doctor gave me a medicine if I'm not mistaken that was provera. I was then instructed by them to have a surgery once bleeding does not occur after taking the medicine. But I didn't came for an...

Do I have ovarian cancer? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm kind of scared, my mom had ovarian cancer and my great grandma had breast cancer, and my dad had lung cancer. I have a doc appointment tomorrow at noon... I have just recently clicked two and two together... I have abdominal swelling and bloating, constipation, pain down there especially on my...

I had uterine cancer its spread. My file says secondary malignancy of gentials? [ 3 Answers ]

What is secondary? That is spread to the cervix? I'm confused

Ovarian Cancer [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, who knows what about ovarian cancer. I had a Ct done and have a huge tumor that covers my lower pelvic and hides both of my ovaries. My Ca-125 test came back low, Family dr referred me to my gyn, my gyn referred me to a gyn onconlogist. I'm clearly looking at surgery and due to the size of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.