Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    June Buddy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 03:52 PM
    How can I skip 8th grade?
    I'm about to start it but I want to skip it.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

May 9, 2013, 05:23 PM
    Hi June

You say you want to skip the 8th grade, but you don't say why you want to skip it?

I won't guess at why you want to skip 8th grade, but I do know that 8th grade could be where you meet your best friend of a lifetime...

Could be where you meet your future significant other... maybe?

Could be where you get discovered and become famous... ;)

Could be where you discover great things about you...

Hey, I just wanted to pop in and tell you that 8th grade may not be so bad when you look at the whole school year and all the possibilities!

Hopefully others will respond!

Mark
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 9, 2013, 05:33 PM
    This is something your school will decide. If your test scores are good, you get all A's, they may consider letting you skip a grade, but you can't just skip because you feel like it. It doesn't work the way.

Do you think you're ready for 9th grade? Do you think you could handle the workload? What are your grades like currently?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skip 8th to 9th grade [ 6 Answers ]

I got sent to alternitive school in 6th grade I passed then went to 7th in alt I got EXPELLED I did alt school in 7th again and pass and got sent back to my regular school Now I'm and 8th and supposed to be in 9th I NEED HELP ON HOW TO GET TO HIGH my guidance consular said can't do anything about I...

How can I skip 8th grade and go straight to high school? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 13 and I'm in 7th grade now, I am a September baby therefore I could be in 8th grade but I started late. My dad and I have been thinking about moving me up a grade. I'm a straight A student and I'm in advanced classes. Is there any way possible (in Arizona) that I could take online classes...

?Why Can't I Just Skip To 8th Grade? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Iam 14 years old in 7th grade turning 15 on march 21st. I got held back in 2nd grade which is fine so I am suppose to be in 8th grade but then I got held back in 6th grade. Technecly I am suppose to be a 9th grader but I'm curious if I can skip the rest of seventh grade and move on to 8th...

I'm 15 and I'm going to 8th grade , I don't want to do 8th grade I want to skip to 9th [ 11 Answers ]

I stayed back in 4th grade and 5th grade , now I'm becoming a 8th grader , I'm really ready for high school even though my grades are a little low , can you help me shoud I move to a other country so they could skip me?

View more questions Search