Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john myers Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2013, 08:32 PM
    Why does death cross my mind after I've moved?
    After I've moved I realized death has crossed my mind more than ever before. Its weird and I don't know why. So I was wondering if anyone could give me some answers?
    sharkkiller1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 10

Apr 16, 2013, 11:17 PM
    Cause moving sucks just kidding it's a very stressful time when you move try to get out meet new people/ new friends try to find a new hobby
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2013, 11:24 PM
    You're asking us to tell you why you have thoughts? There's really no way for anyone to tell you why you think certain things.

You posted another thread about the house you live in possibly being haunted. If I were to guess I'd say death is on your mind because of what you believe is going on in your home.

Apr 17, 2013, 09:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkkiller1 View Post
    cause moving sucks just kidding its a very stressful time when you move try to get out meet new people/ new friends try to find a new hobby
    Thank you that is very true

Apr 17, 2013, 09:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    You're asking us to tell you why you have thoughts? There's really no way for anyone to tell you why you think certain things.

You posted another thread about the house you live in possibly being haunted. If I were to guess I'd say death is on your mind because of what you believe is going on in your home.
    Yeah probably right
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 17, 2013, 02:09 PM
    I'm with Alty on that one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I've moved around a lot and haven [ 3 Answers ]

I need help locating my 401k plan

How to clear my mind of death? [ 1 Answers ]

For the past week or so my thouggt s have been full of death. It's on my mind constantly. I have appreciated everything I have done, lived in the moment and taken everything in that's good, I have played games with family or friends and have read or even watched a good movie. None of those really...

If a person on parole moved to my address then moved out doesn't the PO have to verify [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if my address is still being used and why this hasn't been verified by the PO its been a month

Olympia,wa lease signed have not moved in and I have changed my mind [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know how to get out of a home rental lease when you have not moved in and it was just this afternoon?

Death on the cross , a must [ 58 Answers ]

Why did Jesus cried out to the Lord on the cross when he knew very well that it had to happen in order that the Scripture could be fulfilled ?

View more questions Search