Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sanfran628 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 06:18 PM
    Could it be diabetes?
    For the past 3 nights I have had to get up to urinate 3-5 times and each time I'm very thirsty. During the day I don't feel like I urinate more often but I also haven't been keeping track. After the first night I started getting stomach cramps/nausea. Not menstrual cramps or vomiting but I do have less of an appetite. I currently have an IUD so I don't believe I could be pregnant. My question is could it be diabetes and if so do I need to see a DR right away or is it safe to wait until Monday when I can get into a clinic.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2013, 06:22 PM
    You should be safe for a few days with just the issues you're mentioning. I would maybe call the doctor's office and tell them you have concerns you might have diabetes and ask if you should plan for testing when you come in. They may want you to fast before your appointment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diabetes [ 2 Answers ]

After work I checked my blood sugar and it was 399, I know this is bad is there anything I can do tonight until I can reach my dr. in the am

Diabetes ask help [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, I wish to marry a 31 yr old lady who has a 11 yr old daughter. The girl I want to marry is bit overweight. I am worried because both of her parents are diabetic. Her 47 yr old mother has family history of diabetes - her sibilings and mother are diabetic too - was tested positive very...

Diabetes [ 0 Answers ]

Are there any herbal or daily supplements to be taken orally to control diabetes.

Do I have diabetes [ 2 Answers ]

What are the best signs to determine whether you have diabetes? It runs in my family and I don't know what symptoms to be looking out for to determine if I do. I am worried that someday I'm going to end up in the hospital because I was unaware of the possibility that I may have diabetes. What...

He Has Diabetes. [ 1 Answers ]

I've known very few people with diabetes so I did not know much about it. My boyfriend has diabetes and I still have confusion on this disorder. I worry about him a lot since he does wrestling and he often has to cut weight. He tries not to eat so much because of it which I understand can be...

View more questions Search