Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donnialda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2013, 07:50 AM
    Will drugs used during my AM dental extraction interfere with my bloodwork results?
    I am having my annual physical at 2:30pm today.
    I am having a dental extraction at 11:00am... today.
    Will the medicines/drugs used during the dental extraction negate my blood work results?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 27, 2013, 07:52 AM
    If you aren't having a drug test they won't interfere with the common blood work.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 27, 2013, 08:03 AM
    And what drugs are they doing with a simple extraction

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bloodwork while on my cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I'm getting bloodwork done on Tuesday but I started my period today . Is it safe to still get the blood work done. The bloodwork is for my regular HIV checkups

Can this drug interfere with the results of a blood test [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you jesus helper. I have one more question. If I do happen to be pregnant, the night I would've conceived was the last time I have done cocaine. Would this lessen the chance of conception occurring and also will it have an affect on the result of the blood test if I am? (it being in my system...

Closed Adoption, and bloodwork [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am 21, I was adopted at birth through a closed adoption. I was wondering if I could get blood taken and tested to help find any relevant info on who my parents are/were? - Thanks.

How do I manage dental/cheek pain caused by tooth extraction? [ 4 Answers ]

I saw a dentist named >Name Removed< because she had a dental plan. This was okay for simple things, teeth cleaning (okay but not thorough.) But when I needed a root canal, she did it herself, digging into the tooth though it had an infection until she couldn't see what was what, then announced...

View more questions Search