Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michellehoward Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2013, 04:22 PM
    Pregnant and head hurts bad ?
    I'm pregnant and my head keeps hurting bad I have no medicine so what do I do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2013, 04:23 PM
    You need to call your Physician - it is dangerous to take any medication during your pregnancy which is not specifically prescribed for you at that time in your life.

The headache could indicate a problem.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 9, 2013, 04:25 PM
    Headaches are a common complaint during pregnancy. Since it's not advisable to take medication during pregnancy, you should talk to your doctor and see what he/she suggests.

Drink plenty of fluids (water is best) get plenty of rest. Often times a headache is caused because of dehydration.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 9, 2013, 04:45 PM
    Please get your blood pressure checked ASAP. This is a symptom of ptrgnancy induced hypertension.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My penis hurts just under the head. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and I'm not circumsized. Just under the head, beneath my foreskin, there's a sharp burning pain on my penis. I pulled down the foreskin to see, and it looked like a vein of some sort. It hurts just to touch it. Please help.

My head hurts with guilt [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my name is alex, I am 16 years old and I live with my mom and stepfather. My parents divoreced a while back. But this isn't one of those dealing with divorce questions. I actually have a pretty good relationship with my father. When I was younger I would go over every other weekend. But lately...

View more questions Search