Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaret Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2012, 03:33 PM
    Can my ex claim our son on her disability?
    My ex is claiming our son on her disability so she can receive more money and she told them that she has him 51% of the time. Now we have joint custody 50/50 but he's with me about 65-75% of the time.what step can I do to stop that from happening?
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Dec 17, 2012, 09:22 AM
    You could report it here:
    https://www.disability.gov/home/i_wa...Benefits_Fraud

You should keep record of the times the child is with you. This will also be important for tax issues in case she is trying to claim your son on her tax return.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disability Claim [ 3 Answers ]

Ive had severe chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia (amongst other things) since I was 11 years old. My mother has it as well, and was receiving disability, as we're me and my sister off her claim. I was filed under disabled child. When I turned 18 my mother filed a claim for me as my...

Can I claim my son I only worked 5 months for last year or does my ex get to claim [ 3 Answers ]

My ex has provided for me and our son all year does he get to claim him and I not get any money??

Disability claim [ 2 Answers ]

If I quit my job, how long afterward do Have to claim a disability in NY state?

Who can claim when one is on full disability [ 1 Answers ]

How about Taxes. I've heard a person on full disability cannot claim their kids (dependents) on taxes, b-cause they don't pay taxes on the this. Benefit. Does this permit me to claim Jr. even though he did not live w/me, at all, in 2007? He lived with his mom (my ex). Seems like...

View more questions Search