Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anna_banana23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2012, 05:56 PM
    Mixed signals
    So I met this guy through an internet connection thing at my college and we exchanged numbers. He asked me to dinner twice now and we've had fun both times. He will text me sometimes, and he always does first. But then when I reply, he never answers. Sometimes I'll wait a few hours and text him again and he still won't respond to me. It drives me absolutely insane! Why would he text me first out of nowhere and then not want to keep the conversation going for more than two seconds! I don't understand. I need insight. Please give me some serious feedback!
    letitbe1111 Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Dec 7, 2012, 06:31 PM
    I've met a lot of guys like this. I'm not sure of their motivation. Do they just need an ego massage? Next time he texts, just reply that you had a great time on your date and hope you can do it again some time. Nothing else. If he's interested, he will make the next move. If not, he's just not at the right stage or maturity level for you. Stand your ground. You deserve better.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 8, 2012, 07:40 AM
    Maybe he has a wife or a girl friend and that is why he does not reply. The next time he text you, ask him why he does not reply.
    DanLynch Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2012, 07:52 AM
    I used a similar thing when I met my wife (pretexting). I waited to call so as not to seem desperate but I was dying inside. Not sure if it fits or not but that's all I have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mixed Signals [ 16 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am actually new to this site so I guess I am going to ask away. I was just very recently seeing this girl I met awhile ago. We met in school and at the beginning of this semester we started to date around for fun. We were both having a good time. We had our fair share or arguments and...

How do I get through the mixed signals [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, This is a tricky one really and I'm at the point where I don't have a clue what is gong on. I met this guy a little while ago and knew immediately that there was an attraction (on both sides I believe). Unfortunately I wasn't ready to jump into anything as I'd left a long term relationship...

Mixed signals [ 3 Answers ]

I like this girl and now people have recently been telling me she likes me too. She seems to like me in ways but I'm confused about getting different signals like today I texted her and she was giving me short no response answers.

Why the mixed signals from her? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been out with this girl a few times. We met through mutual friends 2 months ago. We are both quite hectic with work, social lives etc, so it has been quite a slow burner with us meeting for a date every 10 days or so. I have been happy with that, we speak a bit in between, mainly by...

What's Up With His Mixed Signals [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so this guy I have been talking to for a while says he really likes me, gives me romantic and playful hugs, and he always invites me over to watch movies on his couch together and cuddle... and he said the only reason he isn't dating me right now is because his best friend has a major crush on...

View more questions Search