Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kate2973 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2012, 02:53 PM
    Why are boys so weird when it comes to dating?
    Okay so there's this guy and we have been non-stop talking in school for the whole week. And then all of a sudden when I asked him for his cell number yesterday he stop talking to me. But he still like stares at me. And one of my friends said he said he doesn't know me very well. But how is he supposed to if he won't talk to me AT ALL? What should I do? And please don't say "follow your heart".
    Bottlecapcrack Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2012, 03:15 PM
    Move on because he should have been more of a man and told you what's up with him. If you move on he's probably going to be all over you and if you still like him go for him!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 6, 2012, 03:48 PM
    Why don't you ask him what the problem is, or just leave him alone. How old is this guy?
    Kate2973 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2012, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Why don't you ask him what the problem is, or just leave him alone. How old is this guy?
    One grade below mine
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 7, 2012, 05:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate2973 View Post
    One grade below mine
    Well that tells me nothing. I'm assuming both of you are young. Middle School maybe or 14/15. Leave him alone. Maybe he's not ready for all of that or maybe he does not have a cell phone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rules about dating for Catholic teenage boys [ 5 Answers ]

Not so long ago I got talking to a guy that I really like, and I discovered he really likes me too. We talked about maybe starting a relationship, and were both quite keen. We decided to get to know each other better first. We are both 14. At first it went really well, we were almost always...

Teenage girls dating older boys [ 2 Answers ]

My 16.5 year old teenage daughter is dating a 19 year old guy. Is the 2.5 year age gap too much of a difference? I don't believe it is, however, my husband does. What do we do? I trust my daughter and we have a great relationship and I want to keep it that way. Any advice?

I am so fed up with boys, or maybe just dating and relationship in general [ 15 Answers ]

This is just a rant. When you show interest, and try to get to know them, they back away, saying they are busy, and that we should just be friends.. Fast forward a few weeks, and you completely don't contact them (no text, emails, or text).. and is no longer interested.. All of a sudden...

Dating Boys [ 3 Answers ]

It is a boy name justin that like me but I like this other boy named charley but he don't like me but both boys are cute what should I do I really need a opinoin before Monday because I told justin I will tell him on Monday should I wate or go out with justin

Boys dating [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get this guy to ask me out?

View more questions Search