Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmorrow132 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 10:39 AM
    Monsters in the closet?
    My recently-turned 3 year old has been claiming he sees monsters in his closet for a few months. Until today, when I had tried to engage him in conversation about it, he either didn't have the vocabulary to really discuss it, or just didn't want to. Today the subject came up and I tried to gather more details. He told me that the monsters were evil (a word which he learned somewhere and knows that it means really bad), and they would say "Ben" (his name). He said they were blue. He did not want to discuss this any further, only saying they were scary and evil.

At night sometimes he will wake up and sit up crying and won't respond, as if he is still asleep. I have to shake him to get his attention. I truly believe, with the way he has described them, and that they call his name, that something really is in his closet at night.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 5, 2012, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cmorrow132 View Post
    My recently-turned 3 year old has been claiming he sees monsters in his closet for a few months. Until today, when I had tried to engage him in conversation about it, he either didn't have the vocabulary to really discuss it, or just didn't want to. Today the subject came up and I tried to gather more details. He told me that the monsters were evil (a word which he learned somewhere and knows that it means really bad), and they would say "Ben" (his name). He said they were blue. He did not want to discuss this any further, only saying they were scary and evil.

At night sometimes he will wake up and sit up crying and won't respond, as if he is still asleep. I have to shake him to get his attention. I truely believe, with the way he has described them, and that they call his name, that something really is in his closet at night.
    Only one way to find out, sit up in his room, quietly, and watch.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 5, 2012, 03:01 PM
    I'm with tickle. You could also set up a camera in his room. Children, of course, will pretend to the point of believing it themselves... but I am also a very firm believer that children are a prime target for spirits.

Set up the cam and keep us posted!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's movie with "monsters" in it. Not "little monsters" or "where the... " [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of what was likely an early 80's movie... could have been a made for TV thing. I think it is based solely in a kids bedroom and different monsters 'appear' and take him on a journey. This movie was obviously done on a minimum budget but was entertaining at the time. It was...

80s movie about monsters [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find this movie that I saw on hbo in the 80's . Its about this guy that has monsters come out of his closet and I believe they sing and dance. I know the monsters were puppets and they were the size of the giants in fraggle rock. And that his room was black and white but the guy...

80s movie with monsters [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this was late 80's or early 90's, but I remember a movie/television show (Disney maybe?) of a group of monsters, possibly bears, wearing rags for clothes/headbands, who helped a boy in the forest... I want to say they're called "the walkies" or something, but that's all I remember

Lead closet replaced by pvc closet on toilet [ 4 Answers ]

Plumber replaced a lead closet with a pvc closet and now the toilet doesn't line up the way it used to.. It is forward 2" and sideways about 1-1/2 " Plumber says that is the best he can do.. I don't believe that . Is there a way it can line up like before.

View more questions Search