Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Simoncelli Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 09:57 AM
    Looking For Teledyne Continental Engine Cylinder Guide
    I looking to see if any aircraft enthusiast or mechanics know where I might get a copy of X30653 which is a Teledyne Continantal engine cylinder installation reference guide. Teledyne no longer carries them and I need one if possible.

Thanks
    Don

Check out some similar questions!

16 hp opposed cylinder engine briggs? [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find the motor id numbers on a 16 hp opposed twin cylinder b&s.. its on a ford ty16g lawn tractor that was built from 1984-87

Briggs two cylinder engine backfiring [ 3 Answers ]

Mower was running great and when I stopped engine it backfired and from that point on it lacked power and is backfiring

Oil in engine cylinder [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Chrysler 318 engine in my boat with about 600 hours on it. It suddenly started burning oil in one bank. I'm thinking a bad valve guide or bad piston oil ring. What tests can I do to determine the problem?

95 Camry 4 cylinder Engine balancer? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Toyota Camry with a 4 cylinder. I had to pull the motor due to what sounded like a TERRIBLE rod knock. I have a new motor already and I am swappin parts from old to new. The old motor has what I have since found out is called a balancer on the bottom of the motor. I have no idea what...

What would cause gas to run from one cylinder of my engine? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 26 hp Briggs & Stratton Engine with one cylinder flooding the other side is fine. ronglo1

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.