Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maddiecake Posts: 25, Reputation: -1

Sep 19, 2012, 05:43 PM
    I need a winning science fair question and quick 5th grade!
    Okay so my teacher says our science fair questions are do like, tomorrow and I need one like right now! I had an idea about acne but it wasn't good enough! I have been looking in books ad all over the internet but nothing appeals to me that I could do and win! PLEASE HELP NOW IF YOU HAVE A SCIENCE FAIR QUESTION DONE OR DID THAT I COULD USE!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 19, 2012, 05:53 PM
    My son had done a project that involved commercials. He came up with ten categories (food, prescription drugs, OTC drugs, cars, etc.), then kept track of commercials throughout the day on certain channels during certain times. He wrote a report, drew graphs and charts, and ended up with amazing conclusions!

Sep 19, 2012, 05:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    My son had done a project that involved commercials. He came up with ten categories (food, prescription drugs, OTC drugs, cars, etc.), then kept track of commercials throughout the day on certain channels during certain time periods. He wrote a report, drew graphs and charts, and ended up with amazing conclusions!
    Thank yo so much for your help! I will try that!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 19, 2012, 06:01 PM
    You have to be super organized to do this right. You will find out when baby product commercials come on more often (and what they are), you will find out when car commercials come on (and which cars are advertised more), and you need to keep excruciating details.* Can someone keep track of daytime commercials?

Mon 09/24/12 9:00 a.m. Pampers 20 secs
    Mon 09/24/12 9:13 a.m. Vicks cough syrup 15 secs.

Then, after listing them and analyzing them, ask why these products at this time? Who is the commercial trying to reach?

Sep 19, 2012, 06:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You have to be super organized to do this right. You will find out when baby product commercials come on more often (and what they are), you will find out when car commercials come on (and which cars are advertised more), and you need to keep excruciating details. Can someone keep track of daytime commercials?
    Kk thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5th Grade Math [ 1 Answers ]

What is The answer to 3 x 1/2 in simplest form?

What is a good science fair title if my science fair question is... [ 2 Answers ]

Which salt will cool a beverage the fastest with ice and water. And can u make my question better

5th grade math [ 6 Answers ]

This is a 5th grade math problem. This is not a tricky question. This is a real math question so don't say that a bus has no legs. There are 7 girls in a bus. Each girl has 7 backpacks. In each backpack, there are 7 big cats. For every big cat there are 7 little cats. Question: How...

View more questions Search