Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Localoca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 08:56 PM
    What is the source of this discharge?
    Im 16 and ever since my period started I've been hsving a lot of discharge. Now that I just lost my virginity my discharge is heaver.no color or smell is diff everything is normal. I know I don't know anything about sex. And also with or without condoms it hurts when a penis to put it in and it hurts a lot more when its going out. With a condom it burns at times. I don't know what to think.
    mike 165278 Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Aug 1, 2012, 09:00 PM
    Talk to your Dr. And ALWAYS use condoms. Try non-latex ones if regular ones bother you.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2012, 05:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Localoca View Post
    Im 16 and ever since my period started ive been hsving a lot of discharge. Now that i just lost my virginity my discharge is heaver.no color or smell is diff everything is normal. I know i dont know anything about sex. And also with or without condoms it hurts when a penis to put it in and it hurts a lot more when its going out. With a condom it burns at times. I dont know what to think.

I trust you're aware you're playing a dangerous game - no method of birth control is 100% effective and if you don't understand "anything about sex" you are, indeed, being foolish.

Are you ready to support a child? If not, use TWO forms of birth control. If you "know" intercourse hurts without a condom you are taking big chances.

If you have an unusual discharge you need to see a Physician. It could be irritation from inadequate lubrication, it could be a sexually transmitted disease, it could be nothing. You need to find out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, mild cramping, white discharge, negative test, small dark discharge (1X) [ 8 Answers ]

No signs of pregnancy except for missed period... I think. I have a weird cycle; it moves all around the month. I only think it's late because I remember I had it during a big event. Took two tests Saturday and Monday. Chugged water before hand on the first. The second was late Saturday night...

Does a bad conduct discharge cancel out honorable discharge from prior enlistment [ 0 Answers ]

I served 12 years in Marines.. 2 tours in Iraq & one in Afghanistan.. Injured while on duty. Due to post traumatic stress I got caught with drugs & given a bad conduct discharge. I am now denied benefits for medical from the VA but yet have trauma &injuries still suffered while on duty.. Broken...

Clear stringy discharge over yellow discharge is that the mucus plug [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so when I go the bathroom and I wipe there is a yellow discharge and a clear stringy discharge over it. What does a mucus plug look like? There is no red or pink discharge with it. PS I am 36 weeks pregnant and baby has dropped.

Air Handler leaks from unidentified source onto first floor ceiling. Possible source? [ 0 Answers ]

Installers cannot locate a water source. No other sources in attic. Prior leaking from blocked P-Trap which was replaced wiith added overflow detection device.

View more questions Search