Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jigar bhatt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 09:58 AM
    How much weight I have to take if I want to make 0.2 M tribasic sodium phosphate dode
    I am having a problem with making buffer of 0.2 M tribasic sodium phosphate dodecahydrate which has 6.8 pH. But I don't know how much weight I have to take
    For that?

The buffer which contains 1:3 ratio, in which 1 part of 0.2 M tribasic sodium phospahte dodecahydrate and 3 parts of 0.1 N HCL in 1000 ml.

I want to make total 10 litters of buffer.

Please help me if someone can.

Check out some similar questions!

Sodium phosphate and calcium chloride react to form calcium phosphate and sodium chlo [ 3 Answers ]

balance equation sodium phosphate and calcium chloride react to form calcium phosphate and sodium chloride

Sodium hydrogen carbonate mixed with sodium hydrogen sulfate? [ 2 Answers ]

What happens if you mix sodium hydrogen carbonate with sodium hydrogen sulfate? When I did it, it gave off a lot of gas bubbles (I originally had sodium hydrogen sulfate and sulfur powder mixed with water) and it produced a very strong acid. My litmus strip turned a very bright red. I need to know...

20% Phosphate solution has crystals in the bottom - how do I make it liquid again? [ 1 Answers ]

Got a crystal-growing kit for Christmas. I have three sealed bags of solution that is supposed to be 80% water and 20% Phosphate. All three have lots of hard crystals in them. I'm assuming they should be liquid. Can I just heat the bags gently (in a bowl of hot tap water? In the microwave?) to...

I have a 1996 dode ram 1500 and the lower rad hose keeps on freezinz the rad [ 2 Answers ]

My 1996 dodge ram 1500 lower rad hose keeps on freezing and I don't know why and the rad was recently changed and the antifreeze was flushed and new stuff was put in

Sodium phosphate+cacium chloride yield calcium phosphate+sodium chloride [ 2 Answers ]

write the word equation as chemical equation and balance

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.