Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HLJones Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 11:59 AM
    Losing weight?
    What is an easy way to lose weight? And what are some good healthy recipes for snacks, breakfast, and dinner? I want to lose around 30-50 pounds. Advice and links are helpful :) thanks bunches

Jul 24, 2012, 11:59 AM
    And some lunch! Sorry forgot about that!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2012, 05:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HLJones View Post
    What is an easy way to lose weight? And what are some good healthy recipes for snacks, breakfast, and dinner? I want to lose around 30-50 pounds. Advice and links are helpful :) thanks bunches
    Eat less, exercise more. At 16 there is no magic diet.

Jul 24, 2012, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Eat less, exercise more. At 16 there is no magic diet.
    Yeah I know that. I run at least an hr a day, and I hardly eat much now. I was just looking for a some healthy recipes so I could keep up in the eating and not starve myself. Because I watch what I eat
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2012, 05:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HLJones View Post
    Yeah I know that. I run atleast an hr a day, and I hardly eat much now. I was just looking for a some healthy recipes so I could keep up in the eating and not starve myself. Because I watch what I eat

Just be careful not to starve yourself.

Jul 24, 2012, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Just be careful not to starve yourself.
    Don't worry! I won't :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why I'm losing weight [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 5'2 and 106Lbs last time I checked, but the past month I know I'm losing weight, my clothing is falling off and I look in the mirror and know I can physically see I'm losing weight, and Its not lack of eating, I eat none stop. But I also seem to be going to the bathroom more, my stool looks...

Losing weight! :) [ 1 Answers ]

I have been walking briskly for 2 weeks and have lost 8 pounds (down to 135):D I have also been eating healtier, which definetlly has been working. I still have these "love handles" that I would love to get rid of, (leaving to go to the beach for Memorial Day weekend) I know there is no spot...

Not losing weight [ 4 Answers ]

I 5'11, weigh 232lbs trying to get to 185lbs. 45 yrs old male... my bmi is 32 My supplements are : mens vitmins, hydroxcut, flax seed tablets, fish oil tablets, fiber tablets.. My daily calories are 1200, but I burn off 900-1700 calories daily walking up to 30 min -1 hr I drink approx 5...

Losing weight [ 2 Answers ]

In school, my health teacher is talking about us losing weight and healthfully and my mom was skinnier than me when she was my age I'm in 7th grd and my mom was 80-90 lbs and I'm different I'm 110-112lbs and I'm average but I'm skinny a lot of people say I'm skinny I'm always on the computer,...

View more questions Search