Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mari628 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 03:31 PM
    How can I lose 100lbs by christmas?
    I am 19 years old and weigh about 260lbs. Since I can remember, I have been over weight and have always been made fun of. Up until a year ago I was not very motivated to loose weight but then my dad got told that he had diabites. This scared all of us because his entire family has a history of diabites, which means that there is a huge posibility that I will get it too unless I loose weight. I have tried many different diets on my own with no success. This disappointment led me to go seek professional help. I tried to follow the diet my doctor gave me but instead of losing wight I gained about 40lbs. I have no idea what I am doing wrong! Please help.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 13, 2012, 03:37 PM
    100 lbs in FIVE months, not really feasible without serious professional assistance.
    Total rethink of your diet coupled with massive amounts of physical activity on a daily biases.
    Mobley119 Posts: 142, Reputation: 6

Jul 13, 2012, 03:38 PM
    Some diets can make you gain weight if you aren't exercising. Do you have a regular exercise regime? What was the diet your doctor had you on?
    Mari628 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 03:54 PM
    Well she told me to stop drinking soda and anything that wasn't natural juice or water, to eat smaller portions and eat more friuts and vegies and she also gave me a couple of exercise videos
    Mobley119 Posts: 142, Reputation: 6

Jul 14, 2012, 10:41 PM
    And you gained weight? Did you stick to it completely?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas cartoon - 12 days of Christmas [ 4 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out WHAT this show is called... I just can't remember! Okay, first of all, I think it was called "The 12 Days of Christmas" or something pertaining to that subject. The characters were bear-like. But the story is told by a plucky lady partridge. There was a king who...

Christmas Song narration spells out Christmas [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard a Christmas Song that is told as a story. It Spells out Christmas... C is for Christ H is for _______ R is for etc. I believe it was told by an older singer the voice sounded familiar but I'm not able to find the name of the song or the artist. I have been looking for this for two...

Moving to the UK. What's the cheapest/best way to send about 100lbs of my stuff? [ 0 Answers ]

I have about lbs100 of not essential but desirable stuff (clothes, tools, books, paperwork) that won't fit into two already stuffed suitcases. I would like to send them overland/sea to the UK. I'm in no big hurry for it once I get there. Has anyone had any experience doing this? I'm hoping it won't...

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

View more questions Search