Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    19Zippy 91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 09:42 AM
    Cracks in insitutional corian food service counter top
    Do all joints in large corian counter tops need to be reinforced underneath with corian adhered to it to support the joint?
    kidolph Posts: 90, Reputation: 12

Jun 21, 2012, 10:17 AM
    Yes, that is the recommended method.

If you are asking this because you believe that these scabs will interfere with the substrate you are putting Corian on, the answer is that it is also recommended that Corian not be applied to a substrate. It should be over open cabinetry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change look of corian counter top [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 7 ft long corian island (a boring color) is there some way to update the island without replacing it? Is it possible to add an edge of different color or anything?

Cutting corian counter top [ 6 Answers ]

What tools and what method can I use to enlarge a corian counter top cut out for a cooktop. I need to enlage the cutout by about 5/16 in in one dimension and 3/16 inch the other. The couter top is about 1 inch thick.

Can I fix my broken corian counter top [ 2 Answers ]

I remove corian counter top with some friends and I broke it in 2 pieces right by the sink.. is anyway that I can fix that myself and how.. or I am going have to get professional to do it and if anyone know--how much it is going cost---average... crack about six inch away from the sink... all the...

Corian counter top repair [ 3 Answers ]

My corian counter top was damaged by heat. The spot is approx. 2 x 3 x 1/64 inches. How can I repair it without making an obvious spat? Thank you for advice.

Corian Counter top installation [ 2 Answers ]

I was given 2 sheets of corian counter top from a builder friend of mine, how do I install and what do I use to cut it?

View more questions Search