Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amber214 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 03:51 PM
    Swollen lymph nodes
    I'm a 27yr old female. For almost 2 months I've has a swollen lymph node behind my right ear (my dr says might be allergies) when I returned to my doctor 5 days ago he placed me on kefex (antibiotic) for a kindney infection (my 5th this year sense jan 2012) and told me I am hypoglycimic(low blood sugar) now I have a swollen lymph node in front of my ear and the one behind my ear and my breast are sore/tender. What could this be? I'm worried and know that being on antibiotics some tests will not show accurate results so I don't know if going to the hospital could help.

Check out some similar questions!

My daughters lymph nodes are staying swollen. [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter is 15, her lymph nodes have been swollen for 5 months. We went to the doctor, he said try a warm wash cloth. Recently she discover a hard marble sized not on the back left upper side of her neck. We went back to her doctor, he gave her amox 500mg for 3 times a day, for 7 days. She took...

Lymph nodes swollen [ 3 Answers ]

I hope somebody can help my brother has been bother for a number of years with his lymph nodes being swollen in his neck once they were large enough to see without palpating them now you can palpate and feel them also he has chronic back pain never has he been injured in any way he says he tired...

Lymph nodes swollen one side and other on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi This is my case pretty weird I am sure Before I start I need to tell you I have had blood test STD , HIV and CBC all negative and perfet health , I don't smoke and don't drink, so my blood is kind of pure But, I caught , what I would call a penis bacterial infection (the doctor told me it...

Swollen lymph nodes by the ear [ 4 Answers ]

The Lymph nodes that are located slightly below the ear are swollen most of the time. Doctors don't seem to be concerned. Any ideas? I have allergies to ragweed and tree pollen and am on ongoing immunotherapy. I also have Asthma.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.