Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anthony61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 07:53 PM
    East Pakistan ruppees
    Ihave some currency when Bangledesh was a part of Pakistan it was know as east Pakistan west pakistan and east pakistan used the same currency till east pakistan became Banglesdesh does this money have any value now it about 50 years old

Check out some similar questions!

East indian male [ 7 Answers ]

East Coast Schools. [ 2 Answers ]

So I have been thinking about heading to the east coast for school.. Or just back east. I am from California, and just want to switch things up a bit.. I want to study US Hist but because teaching jobs won't be redily available I also was thinking about things.. I am interested in politics, public...

Biblical Archaeology - Near East & Middle East Archaeology [ 2 Answers ]

If the archaeology of the Near/Middle East is an interest of yours, check out the Biblical Archaeology Society (BAS). We, too, have a forum where you are welcome. BAS has been publishing the latest research in the field of archaeology in the Biblical lands since 1975 in their flagship...

As far as the east is from the west. [ 1 Answers ]

We had a visiting pastor preach tonight's sermon at church. It was a wonderful message that I greatly enjoyed. I wish I could share the whole thing with you, but there is one thing in particular that I found so enlightening tonight that I wanted to share with you all. It's nothing much, just one...

Hummingbirds in East Texas [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know when you are supposed to put your hummingbird feeders in East Texas?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.