Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdk123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 03:59 PM
    1925 painting
    I have a painting from what looks like 1925, it's kind of hard to make the date out. The artists name is Gregor Yaghoubi or Yachoubi. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    aaronbracken Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 04:27 PM
    Yes I know of an artist called gregor yaghoubi he was a famous persian artist who specialized in abstract art, if it's a genuine yaghoubi painting its probably worth quite a lot can u describe the painting for a matter of fact my name is aaron yaghoubi my grandad is gregor yaghoubi if you want anymore information just ask.
    aaronbracken Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 04:32 PM
    But my name is aaron bracken my mum is gregor's daughter but because my mum married a surname bracken I'm aaron bracken now
    John Paulsen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2012, 09:00 PM
    I have a old oil painting that is a original painted by Gregor Yaghoubi Dated 1924
    It is of a big old Oak or Maple tree in a field by a stream.
    This has the original frame that is old and very cool, it is in very good condition.
    I am going to find out what this is worth at today's fair market value.
    It is for sale and My name is John Paulsen 360-534-9879 in Olympia Washington
    Email is [email protected]
    Call me if you are interisted or know the true valu of this old oil painting.
    Thanks John Paulsen[email protected]
    emilylipke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2014, 06:12 PM
    Hi there, Aaron Bracken I am actually curious as well because I have two (what seem to be original) Gregor Yaghoubi painting's. I was wanting to know if you have time to give me more information about your granddad and see the paintings! I am new to this site just because I saw this post and am hoping someone can help me out!
    Mamzii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2014, 01:49 AM
    Dear John Paulsen
    I'm from Iran, and I own 4 of Gregors paintings, they are from mid seventies to early eighties ,your painting is most probably from seventies and most probably the 1924 on your painting is 1974, but you should know that you own a masterpiece and you should consult with someone in Southeby or Christies for appraisal.
    Good luck ,if I were you I would keep it .

Sincerely
    Mamzi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

1925 borin mfg. Co. Chicago [ 8 Answers ]

I found an old 1925 Borin photo in an behind an old picture in a frame. The photo is roughly 12x16 and is of a young woman sitting on a rock. The rock appears to be in water. She is wearing a blue dress and she has a white "headband" on her blond hair. She is leaning her head on something but I...

1925 Borin mfg co print [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a print at a second hand store that has 1925 Borin mfg co Chicago in the lower left hand corner. It is a picture of a girl, probably dutch who is carrying flowers instead of water buckets on her shoulders. She is looking to the side at a building and there is a windmill in the far...

1925 Borin MFG Chicago [ 0 Answers ]

I have a print that says 1928 borin manufacturing co. chicago it is a native indian standing by river

1925 'S' coins [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 1925 Liberty dollar, and a 1925 buffalo nickel, both in fair to good grade, both minted 's' - also have a 1900 dime - good condition, looks totally different from any dime I've seen, wasn't able to find any mint letter on it (normal for that year?) - also a red-inked 5 dollar bill. These...

Value of 1925 IU Arbutus [ 1 Answers ]

I just found a Indiana University year book. It is in very fine condition. Does it value? Thanks

View more questions Search