Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gauthiers07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 10:25 AM
    Water balloon padle game
    We had a water balloon game years ago that you each had a paddle that had rough edges on the outside, so when you didn't hit it just right in the middle, the balloon would pop all over you. Does anyone know the name and can I still find one.

Check out some similar questions!

90's water balloon toy [ 6 Answers ]

I use to have a water balloon toy. It was a plastic ball with holes in it... you placed a water balloon in the center and shut the plastic ball... you set the timer on the ball and tossed it back and forth... when the timer went off the balloon would pop and get you all wet! I can not for the life...

Water balloon volleyball [ 0 Answers ]

Who invented the game water balloon volleyball

Computer Game... Packard Bell.. Real People Sea Game... [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of this PC game. It was preinstalled on my Packard Bell computer. The game has real people in it. I think it was just a demo Packard Bell installed just for you to try it and hopefully buy it. They are in the sea in a submarine. You are the captain in the game and have to make...

How high above the window was the water balloon released? [ 2 Answers ]

You notice a water balloon fall past your window. You estimate that it took the balloon about t seconds to fall the length of the window and that the window is about y metres high. Suppose the balloon started from rest. Approx. how high abovethe top of the window was it released? Please...

The Balloon [ 1 Answers ]

A little boy blows up a balloon and starts flicking it all around the house With his finger. His mother tells him to stop it as he's liable to break Something, but the boy continues. "Johnny!" Mom screams. "Knock it off." You're going to break something. He stops and eventually Mom leaves for a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.