Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    njoshuah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 09:29 PM
    Losing your stuff to a storage unit
    What do I do if I lost all my stuff to a storage unit unfairly
    njoshuah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 09:38 PM
    What do I do if my stuff was sold in my storage unit if I was never notified about a lean on the unit or a letter of a sale of my personal belongings?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What must I do to abandon my storage unit with a family member's property in unit? [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter and her husband were forced to leave their rental and subsequently moved in with me and my husband. I rented a storage unit for them to put the majority if their household belongings in during their stay with us. I have nothing of mine in the unit and they continue to delay moving...

Letter of abandonment storage unit? [ 3 Answers ]

I own a small self storage facility and from time to time we have renters default on there rent. After we follow the correct lien laws we end up selling the items in the unit to satisfy the rent debt. In some cases the tenant will make arrangements to pay and then not follow through, inevitably...

Roommate put my stuff in storage [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Los Angeles and traveled over the summer to NC to visit my family over the summer before my son started kindergarten. Basically... a vacation. While in NC, my roommate (who I am renting two rooms from--> I pay my rent to her) informed me that she would be subletting her room to someone...

Boyfriend moved stuff in, then broke up with me. Do I get to keep the stuff? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I decided to move in together. He brought stuff to my apartment, and I got rid of a lot of my stuff to accommodate for his stuff (i.e, bed, TV, etc). Then he decided that we needed a new couch, so I got rid of my couch and he bought us a new one. Few months later and we are broken...

View more questions Search